Sunday, 7 February 2010

Blog candy!

As I did not get around to announcing a follower of the month in December due to being so busy I thought I'd offer some candy now to make up for it. If you are a follower you will get two chances to win, so that is your perk there! I can not believe that I have 195 followers, thank you so much for taking the time to visit me in my little space on the www. I really appreciate your support and comments.

Anyone can enter, just leave a comment, liking on your blog would be appreciated but is not essential to win. Ends Sunday 14th February. I'll announce the winner soon after.



Up for grabs is:
Papermania Clare Curd signiture stamp set
An selection of Papermania papers
Some Prima fabric, paper and tissue flowers
Small selection of ribbon

My Follower of the Month for Janurary is Linda, I'm sending her a Whipper Snapper stamp and some papers. Poor Linda asked me for some stamped images of this stamp ages and ages ago and I never got around to doing them, then we were going to meet up in Nov at Steph's make and take but Linda couldn't make it. So I'll give Linda the stamp she liked. So to make up for her patience and to thank her for being one of my loyal followers from the beginning I'll send her some goodies. Sounds like she is having a tough time recently too, so hopefully this will cheer her up.

You may have noticed that I have changed it to follower of the month from follower of the fortnight. I've done this as I can offer a better prize to one person as opposed to little bits and pieces to a few, also time and money constraints I'm afraid! I feel this is more managable, so all you have to do is be a follower and leave comments from time to time to be in with a chance to win. I'll announce to next Follower of the month at the end of Feb.

Thank you for taking the time to visit. Good Luck with the candy!

Hugs,

18 comments:

Larisa said...

Katrina very nice candy )) I love the papers a lot. Thanks for the nice opportunity to win it ) I linked it on sidebar. Hugs. Larisa :)

Moni said...

Congrats to the winner! this is so fab candy, I am for it! Hugs,Moni

icandy... said...

Awesome blog candy, girl!!
Hugs,
Christina

Stempelientje said...

Great blogcandy!!
Thanks for a chance of winning this!
Greetings from Stempelientje.

iluvmybugs said...

What pretty candy...thanks for the chance to win!!! I'm already a follower and will link it on my sidebar.

Hugs,
Terry

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

How Sweet! Thanks for another chance at some yummy candy! I don't often comment, but I do drop in and visit for a spell!

Ukka said...

Hi Katrina!
What a sweet Candy!!!Fantastic!!!I am a follower also and added a link to the sidebar http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!

Greetings from Russia,
Ukka

maiahs_momma said...

Wow, great blog candy up for grabs...thanks for this chance to win it :)! I also became a follower as well, but have been following your blog for awhile now.

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Annelie said...

Lovely candy Katrina, I really would appreciate it all, thanks for the chance to win :-)

Congrats to the lucky January-girl!!

Hugs Annelie

Esme said...

Ooh this is lovely candy - thanks for the chance to win!

Esme x

Valentina said...

Hi, Katrina
Lovely candy. Thank you for the chance to win it.

ROSA said...

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia

HazelQ said...

Nice candy Katrina! Thank you for the chance to win :) I'm a follower and I like visiting your blog ;)
Hugs
Hazel

Gracie said...

Very nice candy Katrina!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

Schokomama said...

Great blogcandy!!
Thanks for a chance of winning this!


my second blog ;-)
http://schokomams-bastelei.blogspot.com/

Diana - Teacher Mom said...

Great blog candy! Thanks!

ROSA said...

WOW!!! This is really some wonderful candy.. Thanks for a chance to win..
saluti dall'italia public the post on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Hugs, rosa
i am new follower

Fata Azzurra said...

Let's try! :)