Monday, 15 February 2010

Blog candy winner

The winner of my recent blog candy is Esme, The Crafty Vet. Please email me your snail mail address and I'll post it out to you asap. If you haven't visited Esme's blog, then you should check out her lovely cards and the story of how she came to own her dog Foxy, he is too cute!!

Here is a quick card I made for a friend I used to work with, she has recently had a baby boy. Had to be quick as need to get it done and in the post whilst I think about it, otherwise it will be weeks before I get round to it again! I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with it though and may make another!



Supplies: Stamps - Unity/ DP - DCWV/ Ribbon - docrafts and SU/ buttons and thread - PTI/pin from stash.

Sorry for super quick post, I've got to tweak that presentation ready for tomorrow and I'm shattered, busy day at work and didn't get to bed until late last night! Hopefully I'll post again tomorrow.

Hugs,

3 comments:

Esme said...

Hi!

Thank you so much for drawing me for your blog candy!! I have emailed you my snail mail address!!

Hugs

Esme x

Stephanie said...

Don't you dare make another one - this is perfect!
How are you hun? looking after your OH I hope, he deserves it, those roses are beautiful!!!!
Take care, love Steph xxx

Larisa said...

Congratulations Esme !!
))))))