Wednesday, 24 February 2010

200 Followers - woo hoo!!!!!!

WOW, I can't believe that I now have 200 lovely followers, I really appreciate each and every one of you stopping by here and thinking that I'm worthy of following. You are the reason that even when I'm busy or feeling under the weather I still try to blog (I'm not feeling 100% at the moment either, horrible water infection....again!!). So thank you for your interest and support, you are the best. I'll throw on some blog candy to celebrate shortly!

Anyway, here is a card I made for my friend Debbie, it was her birthday yesterday. I have used a Crafty secrets heartwarming vintage image here, I have had these for ages (hoarding again!) and had palpitations when cutting into them as they are so pretty, almost too pretty to use! lol.

I also finally got my sewing machine out of the box and used it for the first time! I've got a long way to go with the old sewing, but I do like it!



Supplies: image Crafty secrets/DP - Graphic 45 (from Stampeezee)/vintage seam binding, lace, flowers, pearls and pins from stash/other - mica flakes, shimmerz mist in baby's breath/tools - distress tool.

Hope your week is going well.

Hugs,

15 comments:

HazelQ said...

Congratulations on your many followers! This card looks gorgeous, I'm sure your friend would love it :)
Hugs
Hazel

Craftypagan said...

Hi Katrina! Congrats on 200 followers!! Sorry to hear you're poorly though, hope the infection clears soon-they're horrible aren't they water infections. This card is sooooo stunning! Just so pretty-that image is beautiful-not surprised you were having palpatations! Love the flowers and pins too:) Well done on getting your machine out-you'll use it all the time now-I can't make a card and not put stitching on it now! Hugs, Rowena

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Beautiful card Katrina! Your friend will love it xx
Huge congrats on your 200 'friends'...I'm sure many more will soon follow x
Hope you feel better soon x

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely detail and papers.
Congratulations on all your followers.


Hugs Linda

Pinkllilac said...

Hi again forgot to say I hope your feeling better soon.
Hugs Linda

Tertia said...

Beautifuk card! Congrats on having so many followers. Hope you feel better real soon!

Contented Caroline said...

Well done on you big 200, if you could give me tips on getting this mny i'd much appreciate it!!!! Love the card too.

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous card for your friend, well done on your followers list, keep well!

Elaine said...

Hi Katrina,

Beautiful as always! I've been trying to catch up on my blog reading and have been behind since January! :(

Glad to see you are still making things that I adore! :)

hugs,
Elaine

ROSA said...

Congratulations on your 200followers! This card is beautiful... saluti dall'italia

bonnie said...

Congratulations Katrina...fantastic to have so many wonderful followers! Your card is so beautiful and pretty no wonder you had palpitations...lol!! So sorry to hear you are poorly...I used to get those...not nice at all, sending you some get well wishes ***** I hope you feel better soon sweetie...big hugs to you, Bonnie :) xoxoxox

Debbie said...

Congratulations Katrina on hitting 200 followers, it really makes blogging so much fun doesnt it :) I adore that card youve made, so pretty and im sure your friend will love it!! :)

Gracie said...

Its a great card Katrina! I love it and my mum loves it to!!
Get well soon
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

maddy hill said...

wow beautiful card Katrina !
and you have just gained another follower too !
hugs
maddy x

Diana - Teacher Mom said...

Wow! 200 followers! That's fantastic! This card is beautiful, by the way!