Friday, 8 January 2010

No fair, wanna play!!!

I was feeling better the last few days but feel like it has now gone to my chest and have come home from work feeling drained! I just want to play with my new stash, not fair, stamping feet like a two year old, lol!!!!! Hopefully I will have something to share with you soon, as my hands are itching to make something! I can't see us going very far this weekend, other than for food shopping, logs for fire etc, have a quiet weekend recovering in the warm planned, movies, hot chocolate and crafting sound sooooo good! Adrian is still poorly too. I'm sure there are many of you out there feeling grotty in this cold weather, here's hoping you are better soon.

Here is the new stash that I had for Christmas, I must have been a good girl last year as I had lots of other goodies from Santa too, but this little lot is screaming to be used!






I was lucky enough to get some fabby Papertrey Ink stamps etc from Adrian, that my sis kindly got delivered to her hotel whilst in New York and brought home for me! Adrian also got me some cozy UGG cardi boots, these have been great for this cold snap, in fact so has the coat, scarf, slippers and dressing gown! I loved the keepsakes I got as well, always nice to have something to keep. As you can see I was spoiled, I always take a piccie of my birthday and Christmas presents, it reminds me how lucky I am and I don't forget the lovely things my family and friends have bestowed on me. My greatest gift is always spending time with loved ones though and the happy memories that leaves me with, I'm hoping to make a Christmas mini album with last years pictures, that is one of my aims this year to scrapbook more! I also better get cracking with some thank you notes!

All the decorations are packed away now, it was sad taking them down, as I loved having them up especially as it was our first Christmas in our home together and their first outing, I'd been collecting them for years, but then it wouldn't be as exciting if they were up all the time. Can't believe it's been two weeks since Christmas already!!

Keep safe and warm!

9 comments:

HazelQ said...

Wow that's a lot of goodies there :) congratulations!! I look forward to see what you create ;) and well those ugg boots are soo cute!!
Stay warm ;)
Hugs
Hazel

Sandra said...

feel better - WOW you are right, you must of been a good girl .... what a stash!
Sandra

Clare said...

I hope your feel better really soon. It's good so many of presents can keep you warm!
Have lots of fun using your crafting goodies.
Hugs, Clare x

GEMMA said...

Lovely presents! We have some same sets of PTI stuff but I spy some ones that I may have to borrow! Hehe! I go a sewing machine too but Santa bought me a mini one as my first - as requested! Sorry you're still not well, enjoy having a cozy weekend at home. I'm finally feeling better! It's only taken nearly 3 weeks! x

Contented Caroline said...

Wow, you are one lucky lady katrina and I thought I did well!!! Hope you're better soon - and Adrian. Best wishesxxx

Stephanie said...

OMG honey - Santa was very generous to you this year!! Sorry you're not feeling well *big Hugs*
Just wanted to say happy new year :)
Take care
Love Steph xxx

Debbie said...

Wow you were definately a good girl!! Gorgeous goodies there, you certainly have a lot of fun playing coming up :)

Hugs
Debbie
x

Pinkllilac said...

Hi Katrina just poped by to say Happy New Year.

Fantastic goodies, enjoy.
Hugs Linda

kanishk said...

well those ugg boots are soo cute!!

Work from home India