Friday, 22 January 2010

In Bloom

It's Adrian's mum's birthday today and as she loves flowers I thought I'd use this Papertrey Ink set I had for Christmas. I love the simplicity of these stamps and can see this set being used alot!

I personally do not like the lettering on this card, I didn't want to put it on staright but this just looks a bit too wonky and messy for my liking, however Adrian would not let me start over as he liked it! Each to there own, lol. Thought I'd share it anyway (I'm a warts and all kinda gal, lol).



Supplies: stamps PTI In Bloom and background basics text style/cardstock and ribbon - SU/Gems from stash/ tools & accents - Fiskars apron lace border punch , sticles, mica flakes, PTI vintage cream ink, SU small square punch and letters stamp set.

I Just want to wish Sue a very Happy Birthday as she is one of the nicest ladies you could ever wish to know, aren't I lucky to have such a great mother-in-law to be!


3 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful card Kathrina lovely detail and the words are gorgeous as they are.
Hugs Linda

Marley said...

Congrats with your mother in law! your card is stunning.. big hugs Marley

kanishk said...

it looks so romantic! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!

Work from home India