Monday, 25 January 2010

4 in 1!!!

Hope you all had a good weekend and great start to the week! My weekend consisted of having my hair done on Saturday afternoon, a nice meal out with Adrian on the evening, first time in a while so it was a nice treat! Then housework etc on Sunday, don't the weekends just fly by?! Feeling quite tired today and got a busy week ahead, think it's because I'm not sleeping well as my back is playing up at the moment, it seemed to have improved since the accident but now I seem to have taken a few steps back with it, not sure what I've done to it!

Anyway I've had this image coloured in for weeks and finally made her into a card, the challenge over at Whiff of Joy challenge blog is a recipe, you get to choose and I chose 3 DP, 2 bling and 1 flower. I'd also like to enter this at a Spoonful of Sugar as the challenge there is lots of layers and at Simon says stamp the challenge is punch it and I've used a punch on my card and Passion for promarkers is any colours and the theme girls, girls, girls! Wow, don't think I've ever made one card suitable for 4 challenges before! I must be in an efficient mood!



Supplies: image - Whiff of Joy/DP - K & co/Pearls, flowers and tulle from stash/tools - Martha Stewart Valentine lace border punch, distress tool, pen for doodling.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave. I love to read them.

Hugs,

9 comments:

Ida / Little said...

Oh what a gorgeous card! I love the colours you have worked with and the image is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!

Hugs Ida

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Katrina, what a beautiful card. I love the image and the details are stunning. Great layout too. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Vicky said...

This card is gorgeous Katrina. I love the tulle ribbon you've used, it looks so romantic! Thanks for joining us at WOJ this week!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Samantha said...

I love this image and have just ordered it myself. A fantastic card. Thanks for playing along at PFP this week.
Sam xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours.
thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Mephisto said...

Hi,
thats a sweet card.
Thanks for joining in the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Domi

kanishk said...

Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week!

Work from home India

Bev said...

Such a gorgeous card!! I love your choice of beautiful papers and wonderful details. Thanks for joining us this week x

bonnie said...

Beautiful card Katrina...love everything about it! :) Bonnie x