Friday, 4 December 2009

Holiday button bits

Hope you are all having a fab week. As I'm now behind with my Christmas cards, I'm trying to get a few designs together that I can make multiple cards of, that don't take forever to make. I want to send handmade cards but haven't the time to spend hours per card, especially as most of them probably end up in the bin (the recycle bin hopefully), I will spend extra time on those special cards to my nearest and dearest as I know they keep them!

I used the layout from Steph's patchwork card that we made at the PTI make and take day to produce these cards. I'm loving my PTI holiday button bits stamp set and buttons, they make simple but effective cards.





Supplies: Stamps -PTI/ cardstock SU/ Ribbon - SU and hobbycraft/ button - PTI/
linen thread - SU/ tools - nesties

Well busy week so far, work, decorating our little cottage for Christmas and I went for a lovely meal last night with some friends to Zizi's in Solihull, it was lovely to see them and catch up, we must do it more often in the New Year! Well my tree etc is up, if I can get some decent pics (looks lovely IRL) I might share them soon. So exciting to be doing this for the first time in our own home!

Just to let you all know that Stampeezee are now doing a Kit of the Mont each month, this months is £15 (RRP £17.50) and is jam packed with lovely goodies, if you live locally you can pay £5 to attend a KOTM class too. You do not have to sign up to have it each month, see details on website.


Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

7 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Katrina these are adorable!!!! I must start mine soon I am sooooo behind!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Annelie said...

I´m in the same position - far behind with my cards! I´ve also given up the thought of spending hours of making the cards except for those who I know appreciate them!
Your cards are beautiful and I thank you for the inspiration!

Love your xmas-playlist by the way :)
Hugs Annelie

HazelQ said...

Beautiful cards Katrina, I like the sketch. I'm soo behind with my xmas cards too! Hopefully I will finish next week :P
Hugs
Hazel

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
It was worth getting these stamps - the cards you have made are great.
I bet your home looks lovely all decorated for Christmas.
Hugs, Clare x

Elaine A said...

Katrina -

Beautiful cards! I'm excited to try these stamps, they just came in the mail today so I will be playing.

Elaine Allen

Yvette said...

Love the cards Katrina especially the snowman!

Craftypagan said...

Gorgeous hun! Love the layout and those papers are lovely. Hope your christmassy prepartions are going well! Hugs, Rowena