Tuesday, 8 December 2009

Happy Birthday Mum!

I just wanted to wish my mum a very Happy Birthday! My mum is also my best friend, she is always there no matter what and does so much for me, I really don't know what I would do without her. I love you mum! Hope you have a lovely day mum despite your cold, you deserve it!

Here is the card I made, I used the cracked glass technique again as my mum liked my last card with that.



Supplies: Stamp - CC designs swiss pixies/ cardstock - SU/ ribbon - SU/ sentiment - SU stamps and punch/ other - distress inks, corner rounder and versamark ink pad, clear embossing powder, heat gun/ gem - prima

I've broke up from work now until next Wednesday which is nice as I've got so much to do, can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching, wish I'd never put that counter on here now! LOL!! I've got cards and Christmas shopping to finish and to prepare for my trip to Germany to the Christmas markets. I go on Friday for four days with my mum, so that will be a nice break, so pretty there this time of year too. Looking forward to it now!

Thank you for looking! Hope you are having a great week so far, think I may have just figured out a way to take half decent pictures of our Christmas tree on my camera (hard to get the lighting right or is it just me!lol). So I may pop some pictures on here soon.


Hugs,

6 comments:

Elaine A said...

Katrina -

Please wish your mother a Happy Birthday from me. Mother's are special people.

Elaine Allen

HazelQ said...

Cute card Katrina! I love the bow :) Happy bday to your mom.
Hugs
Hazel

lil-paper-pixie said...

Happy birthday Katrina's mum!!!

Fab card sweetie.........loving that bow.

Hugs

Sarah

Craft Fairy said...

What a lovely card. The stamp and ribbon are beautiful.
Yvonne

Debbie said...

Aww that is cute!! Love the crackle effect! :)

Hugs
Debbie
x

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very adorable, great job....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*