Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Yay for Papertrey!

Not so yay for the postage and customs charges! lol! It cost an arm and a leg but I just had to have this Holiday buttons set from PTI and the buttons that went with it, oh and some of the Rustic Snowflake papers! I love Papertrey Ink, it's just such a shame that there are no stockists here in the UK as the shipping and customs charges are really expensive. However I'm lucky as my sis is going to New York soon and has kindly said that I can get some ordered and she will bring them home for me! If that works out I'll be a happy bunny!



Supplies: Stamps - PTI/ cardstock - SU/ buttons - PTI/ ribbon and linen thread - SU/ tools - Fiskars threading water punch

I really don't know where the days are going, feel like I've got a million and one things to do! Sure I'm not the only one feeling like that in the run up to Christmas. I'm hoping to catch up and get my to do lists right down this weekend!

One thing I have checked off is getting our Christmas tree, just can't wait to put it up now! It's our first Christmas together in our new home, so we are very excited. I have tons of decorations and ornaments already that I've collected over the years in preparation for when we had our own home. We may get a small real tree too, but living in a small cottage we had to get an artificial one that we can fit into an awkward space! I've also prepared a Christmas playlist of music for my blog, is it too early to put on yet? lol.

Hope you are having a good week so far,

Hugs,

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Katrina -

I couldn't resist the Paper Trey Holiday Button Bits either. I even purchased the Everyday Button Bits, and buttons as well. Luckily, I live in the states. But I just thought the Button Bits were such a clever idea. I love the card you made, it is so sweet.

Elaine Allen

Gracie said...

Oooh sounds lovely Katrina!
Love the card it is beautiful!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card, I love the ribbon, it looks soo cute :)
Hugs
Hazel

Elaine said...

Aren't Button Bits the cutest set and so clever? You should email me when you need/want Papertrey!! I wonder if it's less costly to have me ship to you than it is to have PTI send it to you....let me know, ok?? :)

hugs,
E

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
I love this card, that stamp set is adorable.
You sound so excited about Christmas - I hope it's magical for you.
Clare x

GEMMA said...

This is a lovely card chick, the button bits is on my order for when I go to New York! I'll be emailing my order to PTI soon so they can estimate the weight for me! So excited!! Hehe x

Annelie said...

A beautiful card Katrina, I love the ribbon!!
I,m looking forward to your Christmas playlist, I need all the inspiration I can get in that way right now :)
Hugs A.

bonnie said...

that post made me laugh...I too have started a Christmas playlist and put it on already!! I love Christmas and cannot wait to deck the halls!! I haven't got any papertrey ink stamps yet.....I've been wanting them for ages but not sure the cost of shipping and customs...can I ask what it cost? There are so many I want!! :) Bonnie x