Monday, 30 November 2009

Steph's Papertrey Ink Make and Take Day!

Well Saturday was a fantastic day, Gemma and I went to Essex to attend Steph's PTI make and take day. To say we had an amazing time is an understatement. Steph really is one of the nicest,sweetest, most generous people I've had the pleasure to meet. So were Kate, Aimes and Caryn who were helping out. We were spoiled with M & S buffet food (my fav!), chocs, making stunning PTI projects and wonderful goodie bags. But the best thing about the day was definitely the company!

Thank you so much Steph for a lovely day, you are a star!

Me, Steph and Gemma.....



The gorgeous projects we made .... (take a look at Steph's blog for more detailed pictures and better quailty cards etc, as I spent too much time talking and hence missed a few elements out! lol) I'm even more hooked on PTI now, don't think the bank manager will like it tho, LOL!



The lovely and very generous goodie bags we received, can't wait to have a play and eat those delish looking choocies.....



It was definately worth traveling the two hours there and back! Can't wait to meet these lovely ladies again. Check out Steph's blog, the Passion for papertrey blog or Caryn's blog if you want to see more photos etc.

Right now back to sorting all my Christmas decorations out, place looks like a bomb hit it! lol. I'm way behind with my cards, after such a good start too, lol. So I'm hoping to play catch up and have some to share soon. I may have to case one of Steph's gorgeous layouts from above, if she doesn't mind in an attempt to mass produce a few!

Hugs,

6 comments:

Caryn said...

Hi Katrina. Was so lovely to meet you too on Saturday, I haven't had so much girly fun in years!! Steph is one special lady. Hopefully next time (hint hint Steph if you're reading this!!) we'll get to chat a bit more - it was so hard to get round everyone for a good natter!!
We went to see New Moon on Sunday morning too - I read you're a fellow fan. Before we went in we were all saying how we didn't really get the Team Jacob thing - but OH my god, we (well definitely me and Steph - Kate only has eyes for Edward) were pretty convinced when we came out - hubba hubba!! I think I need to go and see it again just to make sure!!
Hope to see you soon,
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
I'm so pleased you and Gemma had a great time at the make and take.
Hugs, Clare x

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina
Lovely Make and takes!
I like Steph she is really nice - I havent met her but she has left me comments and stuff!
Looks fab!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

HazelQ said...

Cool pictures, it sure looks like you had fun :)

Stephanie said...

Love you lots *mwah* - even though I look old & awful standing next to the both of you *sulk* LOL
Hugs
Steph xxx

Annelie said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I can just imagine the sound of that bunch of scrapping ladies together in the same room :)