Sunday, 8 November 2009

Pick of the patch!

Just a quickie today as been to work and I'm tired after a busy few days! Here is the card that I made for Adrian for his birthday. Had to have this stamp and love the sentiment too!



Supplies: Stamp and sentiment - CC designs/ cardstock, ribbon, DP - SU/ Raffia lace - hobbycraft/ buttons from stash.

Hopefully I'll get chance over the next few days to play with my new stash, got some new Whiff of Joy, Papertrey ink and CC designs Christmas stamps that I can't wait to ink up! I'll also be announcing follower of the fortnight as I'm behind with this again.

Also got our Paper Scissors Craft group tomorrow night which I'm looking forward to. I have also got my first attempt at a sewing project to share with you, the lovely Caroline helped me with this yesterday, I had fun spending time at her quilting studio in Leamington, thank you for your hospitality and patience honey!

That's all for now!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

Gorgeous card Katrina and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful.
Hugs Linda

Debbie said...

Beautiful card - that image is too cute!!

Hugs
Debbie
x

Annelie said...

Very nice card Katrina!

Gracie said...

gORGEOUS cARD~! Bet Adrian Loved it!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx