Monday, 23 November 2009

November followers of the fortnight!

Will I ever catch up! lol. Anyway better late than never. These ladies visit me quite often and leave such lovely comments. Thank you!

Hazel will receive this pink gem designs stamp



Linda will receive these Imaginesce stamps



Please contact me with your snail mail addresses within the next two weeks and I'll get them in the post to you asap.

Thank you all for visiting, following and commenting, it always brightens my day! I'll be announcing the next followers of the fortnight in December before Christmas and will get them sent out hopefully before the last post for Christmas. I'll be adding some extra little Christmas treats!

Also just to let you all know that Debbie at Stampeezee is offering 15% off Martha Stewart punches until the 30th November, just enter the discount code Martha at the checkout and click redeem! Don't miss out, lots of new ones in stock!

Hugs,

2 comments:

HazelQ said...

Wow!! I can't believe it :) thank you so much Katrina! It is always a pleasure to visit your blog and see what cute projects you've made.
I'll send you my snail mail right away.
Hugs
Hazel

Elaine A said...

Hello Katrina -

What a sweetheart you are to gift the ladies such a nice gift. We do miss it when you don't blog, but understand that sometimes life gets in the way. Don't worry though, we'll be here when you return - LOL!!

Elaine Allen