Thursday, 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to my visitors in the USA and all those who celebrate this holiday. I like to reflect on what I am thankful for and count my blessings. However, we can take things for granted some times and forget what we have to be thankful for. So take a few minutes to reflect, even tell those you love that you do and why! It will make you feel like the luckiest person alive.

I've been to New York several time around Thanksgiving but never been there on the actual day, I hope to visit for Thanksgiving day in the future.

Wishing you many blessings and a joyful holiday season surrounded with those you love!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you Katrina for posting early Christmas Wishes - it's beautiful - just thing thing to get me in the mood for Christmas (as if I need one - I love Christmas)