Friday, 27 November 2009

Bite Me!!!!!!!!!

Just been to see New Moon with Debbie! Well it was fantastic, really enjoyed it and well *swoon* over Edward and Jacob! I must say I'm definitely team Edward, I just fell in love with him when reading the books (he could bite me anytime *wink*) but Jacob is a close second! The films are great, but nothing is better than reading the books, I may have to read them again soon! I really hope Stephanie Meyer writes another one, I'm getting withdrawal symptoms already, I know, I know I'm obsessed, lol!

Anyway I'm absolutely shattered after such a busy week, work all week, celebrating my little sisters graduation, so proud of you Natalie! Lots of jobs and errands ready for decorating the house for Christmas etc, then cinema tonight, hopefully I'll drift off into a Twilight Zone! Then really excited about attending Steph's make and take day in Essex tomorrow.

So check back over the weekend, I'll have lots to share :-)

Hugs,

4 comments:

icandy... said...

Team Edward for me!!!!
Hugs,
Christina
oxox

lil-paper-pixie said...

Hi Katrina, I saw the first one last week and I really want to see the next one, not read the books either. Have to agree Edward can bite me anytime to!!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
I loved the books but have yet to see a film.
Have a fab day in Essex.
Clare x

Debbie said...

Hi Katrina

Really enjoyed Friday night. Hope you had a good time in Essex. Just been singing along to Santa Baby - good job there's only me here! See you soon
Debbie