Thursday, 5 November 2009

Birthday Wishes!

Just wanted to jump on and say a big Happy Birthday to Adrian and my little sis, Natalie, they share the same birthday (both bonfire night baby's!) and as you can imagine that makes it quite a busy day around here! I love them both so much and hope that they both have a great day, here is to many many more! So blessed to have you both in my life.

Have had a lovely day, popped to see my sis and then have had a lovely day at home with Adrian, he has had his family round, so I did a little buffet for everyone. Hectic but fun!

Hope to get back to posting and visiting blogs again soon. I'll share a pic of the card I made adrian tomorrow just can't get a decent pic once it gets dark! So busy at the mo and bound to only get more hectic as Christmas approaches. Love it though!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Clare (Littlebear) said...

So pleased you all had a lovely day.
Clare x

Gracie said...

Very Glad they had a nice day!
Sounds like you are very busy Katrina!!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxx