Tuesday, 20 October 2009

Henry Mouse

I'm sorry but it's another Christmas creation from me today, it's only 9 weeks away Friday! Arragh, better get cracking.

I am loving the Whiff of Joy Christmas stamps featuring this adorable little fella! Henry the mouse.



Supplies: image - Whiff of Joy/ Sentiment - Just rite stamps/ DP - my mind's eye/ tools - Martha Stewart snow flurry corner punch, scallop oval nesties, EK Success snowflake punches/ ribbon and button from stash.

Apologies for lack of blogging but the last four days I've had awful tooth ache and dental pain, went to the dentist yesterday and my wisdom teeth are grinding together and causing trauma and an abscess. The dentist has tried to file/push one of them back (which was uncomfortable) and I will have to see how it goes, if no improvement them I will need to have them out, had one out the other side a few years back! Pesky teeth! On antibiotics for the abscess. That with my back still recovering has left me feeling tired! One thing after another lately! I know there are many other people out there a lot worse of so can't complain really.

I'm also busy with my new job etc and will be off to London for a course for a few days next week.

As I've been so busy I'm behind with follower of the week again, I think I'll change it to follower of the fortnight as that is more manageable. I'll announce the follower of the last fortnight later this week.

Hugs and smiles (well grimaces through dodgy teeth! lol),


10 comments:

HazelQ said...

Lovely, lovely card Katharina, this is my favorite xmas stamp of Whiff of Joy, Henry looks so cute skating :P I hope you feel better soon, I'm lucky that I got mine off 3 years a go before they start bothering me.
Hugs
Hazel

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
This card is beautiful, the colours are gorgeous, so pretty for Christmas and the image is really cute.
Get better soon!
Hugs, Clare x

ribenaruby said...

Cute stamp, Henry is really a happy mouse! Love the corner punch, beautiful.

Susie Sugar said...

This card is a real master piece lovely colours the image is coloured to perfection
Love Susie xx

GEMMA said...

This card is really lovely Katrina. I haven't even made a start on Christmas cards yet! Argh! 9 weeks away is not a good thought! (New York trip does come first though! Whoop!)

Debbie said...

LOL I am completely blaming you for the order ive just placed at Stampeezee!! Ive managed to stay away from the JustRite stamps because i couldnt justify shipping from the US - now theres no excuse!! Thanks for the link to the store - i can see it having a permanent place on my bank statements! lol

Gorgeous card and that stamp is so cute!!

Hugs
Debbie
x

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina,
Hope the teeth are soryted out by the dentist very soon!!
Lovely Card. Only 9 weeks to christmas!!!
Im so excited!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Moni said...

Stunning card, so cute image and great layout! love all details! Hugs,moni

Annelie said...

What a cute stamp, a really lovely card! I love pink! I know, I just said I´m in an orange-period but pink is my favourite of all times :)
But hello!? Can´t I stay away from your blog at all!? First an awful accident and now toothache?!

I´ll better visit you every day as I used to *lol*

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous card - the papers are beautiful and who can fail to fall in love with Henry???

I had my wisdom teeth out (all 4 in one go) about 16 years ago - I know what you're going through - pain that almost beats childbirth!!!

Carol x