Saturday, 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween folks!

Well I never really got round to doing many Halloween projects this year, just these few things I'm afraid. Shame as I think it's really fun and did have some more stamps and papers I wanted to use. Oh well maybe next year. My new job has been my priority this month. I've pulled out my Halloween decorations though and got some sweeties for the trick or treaters! I've got pumpkins from the local farm shop but want to turn them into pumpkin pie later in the week, so haven't carved them.










Supplies - stamps - CC designs/ Colouring medium - promarkers/ DP - Imaginesce/ Ribbon - SU and stampeezee/ Dew drops - Robins nest/ Tools - SU tab punch.

The winner of my Halloween mini candy is Julie.
(Email me you addy and I'll pop it in the post to you next week).

Have a fun and safe Halloween whatever you are doing!

Hugs,

8 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Happy Halloween Katrina, love the decorations and your projects are lovely.

Spooky wishes

Sarah

Contented Caroline said...

Yoo-hoo dearie, love the Halloween card, hope you get lots of trick-or-treaters. Hope you are well. Happy Halloween.

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
Your pumpkin light is adorable! Great card and treat bags too. We didn't have any trick or treaters this year.
Clare x

Annelie said...

Lovely card and treatbag Katrina!! I really like the paper!
I haven´t seen even one little tiny monster this year. Well, we don´t celebrate Halloween here in Sweden as I believe you do. It´s pretty new for us. This weekend has instead always been a speciell tradition to remember those who have left us. We light candles and put decorates on their graves. There are many discussions because of this collision.

Hugs Annelie

Gracie said...

Oh my gosh I would love to do pumpkins like that! Must get my mum to do some with me next time!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxx

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful creations Katrina, and in such fab colours!
love the gorgeous design.
Hugs Linda

mycraftypatch said...

Hi Katrina,
Love all your Halloween goodies!!!
Save me a piece of that pie when you make it LOL
Pop over to my blog I've left you an award.
Hugs Sonia xxx

prashant said...

It´s pretty new for us. This weekend has instead always been a speciell tradition to remember those Work from home India