Friday, 2 October 2009

Blogoversary candy winner and Followers of the week!

The winner of my blogoversary candy is...drum roll please....random org no. 74 Rowena - crafty pagan designs!
Be sure to visit Rowena's blog as her creations are simply amazing, I love her style!

I also wanted to catch up with follow of the week, oh I really try to be organised but the time whizzes by, I need a 48hour day but where you still only need 8 hours sleep! If only, lol!

My follower of the week for week beginning 14th September is Elaine - a place for ink, she always leaves lovely comments that make me smile and her blog is full of inspiration. These goodies are yours honey. Imaginisce stamp and 6x6 papers and SU ribbon.



My follower of the week for the week beginning 21st September is Louise - my crafty goings on, Louise is relatively new follower and has already made my day with her kind comments, her creations are also lovely and her blog well worth a visit. louise will get these Dove Craft Christmas papers (6x6) and SU ribbon.



My follower of the week for week beginning 28th Sept (this week, yippee, now up to date), is my lovely crafty friend Clare - little bear crafts, Clare is so lovely and has followed me for ages, she leaves really sweet comments and is one of my best Stampin' up customers (thanks Clare)! Her work is always inspiring and her blog full of great ideas. Clare will get these yummy SU papers (6X6), raffia lace and brads.



If you lovely ladies would kindly email me your snail mail addy's I'll get these in the post to you as soon as I am able to. Thank you all so much you following my 'lil old blog!

Well hopefully I'll be back with a card soon, my mojo and motivation has been AWOL lately, probably due to being under the weather lately and all the excitement of my new job etc. Sorry folks! I have just spent the last of my Birthday money though on some more new goodies and can't wait to use them so hopefully I'll get my creative juices back on track!

I'm at work tomorrow for on my last long shift on the ward, so I'll be missing out on all the World Card Making day fun on the www, but to those of you that are able I wish you a happy day full of crafting!

Hugs and smiles,

8 comments:

helen ... said...

oh ,congratulations rowena, =)

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina,
Hope you are feeling better soon!
I hear you were in the shop today - I always seem to miss you!
Hope to catch you next time!
Congrats to Rowena!
See you soon no doubt Katrina!
Hugs and Smiles
Grace
xxxxxxxx

Stempelientje said...

All the winners: Enjoy your candy!!
I hope you will make nic projects with it.

Greetings from Stempelientje

Elaine said...

Yipppeee!! That was actually my birthday week too! :) Thank you Katrina. You are SUCH an inspiration for me! :)
I'm sorry you won't get to play on WCMD.... BUT at least you got some new goodies!

HUGS,
Elaine :)

craftypagan said...

oh my gosh-I can't believe I won! How exciting! Thanks so much for offering the candies-congrats to the other winners too:)

Jacilynn said...

congrats! Katrina you are so sweet! Hope all is well!
x

Annelie said...

Congrats to all the lucky winners!!

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,
Wow, thank you for this.
See you soon.
Clare x