Thursday, 15 October 2009

Be Merry!

I know, I know, I'm in Christmas card mode! Just trying to get ahead. Have so many to make, so little time, lol. I'm in the process of making a few Halloween projects too and using some of my Autumn stamps, before it passes me by!



Supplies: stamps and paper Imaginesce/ promarkers to colour/ fiskars threading water punch/ bobble trim/ spellbinders nestabilities/ all available from Stampeezee.

I used glitter spray over the sentiment and image, it is by crafter's companion and also from Stampeezee, absolutely loving this stuff, such a great effect, it stinks when you spray it though! I'm on glitter overload in prep for the sparkle season! You can't see the effect that well in the photo but IRL it looks fab.

It's been another busy week, settling into my new job nicely, lots of reading etc for me to do. Trying to find time to relax as my back is still really stiff and achey and most importantly time to craft! lol. Have you seen the new PTI releases, think I may need to remortgage! lol.

Hope you are having a great week, thank you for popping by and for any comments you may leave.

Hugs,

6 comments:

HazelQ said...

beautiful card :) love the paper
Hugs
Hazel

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is lovely Katrina, I like the snowball trim, very Christmassy!
Clare x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love it Katrina, I want that bobble trim!!! and that spray looks fab, hope you are going to the demo tomorrow.

Hugs

Sarah

Gracie said...

This is gorgeous!!
I love that ittle stamp - it is so cute!
Nice to see you at the shop today!
Hugs and moonbeams (Dont ask!)
Grace
xxxxxx

Moni said...

Lovely carad, love papers! Hugs,Moni

Annelie said...

What a cute snowballribbon, *I like* Beautiful card Katrina!
I´m really in to glitter this year to, but I use "Perfect pearls". It doesn´t smell :)