Thursday, 17 September 2009

Swiss Pixie

Sorry for the lack of creations lately, my mojo seems to have gone AWOL, probably due to work being so stressful the last few weeks. Looking forward to starting my new job, a change is as good as a rest they say! It has left me feeling run down and I've got a grotty urinary tract infection and am on antibiotics, spent yesterday afternoon in bed and had to have a lie down today as well, unlike me to sleep in the day, usually always on the go! Hope I'm better for Saturday as it's my birthday!

I just about mustered up the energy to finish this card today to share with you. Took the photo outside as it was a dull day! Love my new sizzix flower die set, seen these on Sarah's blog - Card Oasis and had to get them. Not sure the flower works on this card though! I'd like to enter this into the passion for promarkers challenge which is any colour and polka dots this week. I've got the polka dots on the DP.




Supplies - image - CC designs swiss pixie Heidi/ Colouring - promarkers DP - My Mind's eye/ Cardstock - SU/ Flower - Sizzix die set/ Tulle - hobbycraft/ Ribbon - SU/ Tools - nesties, slot punch/ Button and pins from stash.

Before I forget Sonia, my Stampeezee DT buddy, now has here own blog after much nagging! She is a very talented crafter and you definitely should check out her blog - my crafty patch. I know it will be one of my favs to visit as I've admired her work at Stampeezee since I started crafting!

Thank you for looking, hopefully I'll have more cards to share soon.

Hugs,


17 comments:

HazelQ said...

Beautiful card Katrina! I really like how you colored the image :) soo cute. I hope you start feeling better soon :)

ribenaruby said...

Cute card and the flower goes perfectly, get well wishes.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Katrina...I love that little pixie :)
Hope you feel better soon x

weewiccababe said...

such a pretty card katrina
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

sassy said...

such a cute card...love it hugs sassyx

Louise Galt said...

Aww what a sweet card, im doing a promarker challenge today too, Sorry to hear your feeling unwell, hope your better for your birthday on saturday.
Hugs
Louise
xx

Michele said...

Such a pretty card Katrina. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is so pretty Katrina, I love your new Sizzix flowers too!
So sorry to hear you are not well, believe me I know how you feel!!
Get better soon.
Hugs, Clare xx

Gracie said...

Oh Katrina! Get well soon - hope you are ok for your birthday!
Have a lovely day - Have made you a card (mum will give it you when she sees you next)
Hugs and Smiles
Grace
xxxxxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is just adorable, just love that DP, your card colours are so lovely. I too had to buy the sissix die after seeing it on Sarah's blog!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Katrina, what a pretty card. I love the digi image and your colouring is stunning. Great papers and love the flower. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

Katrina this is gorgeous love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

iluvmybugs said...

Very pretty card Katrina! Happy Birthday and get well wishes!!

~Terry

helen said...

just beautiful ... i love it ...thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

LuLu said...

Cute card and love the fresh, girly colours.

Lou
x

mycraftypatch said...

Hi Katrina,
Gorgeous card love the flowers ,I think I may have to get this die.
Sorry you haven't been feeling to well, hope you feel better now!!!!
OH and " HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Hugs Sonia xxxx

Jane said...

this is so darn ADORABLE!!!! LOVE IT!