Friday, 25 September 2009

Miss clause!

I just love these Christmas Manga's from Sugar Nellie, have been itching to ink them up too! I have used the fab sketch over at sketch Saturday and have got cracking on my Christmas cards. Although I thought i would have made more whilst being off work this week but the week has whizzed by and I'm feeling a bit out of sorts to be honest, felt better over the weekend but started feeling yucky again once the antibiotics finished! Typical when I've got time off. Anyhoo, here is the card I made.


Supplies: Stamp - Sugar nellie coloured with promarkers and white gel pen to accent, used liquid applique and glitter on her fur trim / DP - DCWV/ Ribbon - SU/ Dew drops - Robin's nest/ Buttons and thread from stash as is the sentiment sign/ Tools - nesties.

I'll catch up with follower of the week again over the weekend, maybe I'll announce them fortnightly as that seems to be the pattern! The weeks pass by so quickly!

Also just to let you know that Stampeezee has had some delish new Graphic 45 papers in, new Magnolias (plus papers), Helz Cuppleditch stamps, Belles and Whistles stamps, new Sarah Kay Christmas stamps and now also stocks Just Rite stamps too.

Thank you for stopping by and any comments you may leave.

Hugs,

10 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh Katrina - Once you get back to work you will probably feel all better again!
Lovely card as always
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is fab Katrina, I love what you have done with the fur trim. Hope you feel better soon. Sorry I missed your birthday, my head is a bit all over the place at the moment.

Hugs

Sarah

Tonje said...

Oh my gosh... this is absolutely stunning. Love the details!

Ila said...

This is totally Gorgeous!!...lvoe the papers you used here and your coloring is Fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Marley said...

Hi Katrina..
What a lovely card!! great colours.. love what you did with her christmas hat and the snow boots.. xxx Marley

CoventryAnn said...

Love the liquid applique... might need some of that!

Yvette said...

Beautiful, beautiful card, Katrina!!
Feel better soon and take care!!

Louise Galt said...

sorry your still feeling a lil under the weather. Your card is fab, love the liquid applique, ive not heard of that before, is it similar to the fluffy stuff you can get? im wanting to use some of it on my christmas cards too.
Hope your feeling well again soon
xx

Chrisd said...

Those Sugar Nellies are so cute but I can't find any in our area! I'll have to go on hunting for them... oh dear!
8-)Hugs from Michigan

Bev said...

I'm back!!! It's been AGES since I last visited (so sorry!!). This card is amazing hun, gorgeous papers, adorable image and delish embellies - perfect x