Saturday, 26 September 2009

Exciting News!

My friend Gemma and I have decided to start a craft group here in Coventry! We have been thinking about this for a while and have now found a venue to hold our event.

It will be the 2nd Monday of each month, starting 12 October from 7 - 9pm at Hearsall Baptist Church (on the corner of Hearsall Lane and Queensland Ave, Chapelfields, CV5)

This is an opportunity to meet other crafters and share ideas and inspiration. There will be refreshments provided, all levels of crafters welcome!

There will also be occasional workshops/make and takes etc. For more information please visit the blog

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If you live locally we would love to see you there. Please email us at paperscissorscraft@hotmail.co.uk if you want to come so we can keep a count of numbers etc.

Cost is £3 to cover room hire. Workshops will cost more but will be advertised in advance. Bring your own craft supplies and project to work on for the first meeting.

Hope to see you there!


6 comments:

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina - Just been over to the blog and it is fab!
Hope to come and join in one month when I havent got school the next day!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxxx

Louise Galt said...

ah wow that sounds like so much fun! shame it wasnt a shorter journey from edinburgh to coventry because I'd come along.
Good luck im sure your have lots of people come along and lots of crafty fun :)
Louise
xx

P.s Thanks for the comment on my bracelets, they were very easy to make, I just followed a tutorial online there are loads! have fun if you try it out
x

Annelie said...

Oh, how nice doesn´t this sound!?!
Wish I could join in...
Good Luck and have fun!!

Stephanie said...

I wish I was local :( boo hoo!! LOL
Hugs, Steph xxx

Jacilynn said...

sounds like a blast! Wish I was closer I'd come visit.
Have fun!
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Best of luck with it...wish I was closer x

Thank you so much for my fabby 'follower candy' ... can't wait to use them xx
Take care x