Tuesday, 15 September 2009

Catching up with follower of the week!

Sorry folks I've been so busy lately. I've fallen behind with my follower of the week prizes. So without further adieu here are my followers of the week - for the week commencing 31/08/09 is Lydia.
You will receive these goodies.




My follower of the week for week commencing 07/09/09 is Grace
You will receive these goodies.



Thank you both for following and for the lovely comments you leave.

Please email me your details asap so I can get these in the post to you. Each winner has two weeks to contact me to claim their prize.

Sorry again for the delays, hopefully i can keep up now, the weeks fly by so fast! Soon be Christmas!

I'll be back at the end of the week with this weeks winner. I will try to post pictures of the prize prior to choosing a winner.

Thank you for stopping by.


9 comments:

Annelie said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

Marley said...

Congrats to you both! xx Marley

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much Katrina! The stamps look fab...and a great bonus as it's always a pleasure to see your work x

HazelQ said...

Congratulations to the winners! Happy stamping :)

Kary Sol said...

Congratulations to the lucky girls!

weewiccababe said...

congratulations ladies
xx

Gracie said...

Oh Katrina - What a lovely person you are!
Thank you so much!
Hugs and kisses
Grace
xxxxxxxx

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina,
Sorry I know I just left a comment but iust wanted to say that I accidentally entered the candy twice because mums router went off and I thought it hadn't saved!
Sorry
Also didnt know I had won at that point so didnt mention it!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxx

Jane said...

Congrats to the lucky winners!!