Monday, 21 September 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

Hi everyone! Well it was my birthday on Saturday and thankfully I was feeling much better. (Thank you for the get well wishes!)

I had a fantastic time, it started on Friday evening, Adrian brought flowers home from work for me and took me for a lovely meal at a local restaurant. Then I got up Saturday and had some lovely cards and gifts to open! I have been spoilt! Lots of lovely new clothes, some boots, Twilight DVD, accessories/jewellery, flowers, some lovely home decor items and of course some new craft stash! I also had some birthday money, I wonder what that will be spent on?!?!



My family, including Scruffy came round to see me and brought me my presents and some birthday cake! We then went for a drink at our local pub, it was a glorious day so we sat outside, we then had a nice meal, some of my family then went home and then, me, Adrian, my mum and dad went into the pub and there was some fantastic entertainment on and we sat and chatted and had a great laugh. Nice quaility time together.



Then on Sunday Adrian's mum and dad came over with Henry (their border terrier) and we had a lovely walk and picnic at Coombe Abbey Country park. The weather was amazing, so was good to make the most of it while it lasts!

It was the best kind of birthday, spent with those I love dearly. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life (family and friends!), they mean the world to me. Thank you all for making this a birthday to remember. Also to Adrian for spoiling me on my special day, there were banners everywhere and I even got a cup of tea in bed! lol. I'll cherish the memories of my first birthday in our first home forever. Also big hugs and kisses to everyone for all my lovely birthday presents and cards. I'm one lucky girl!

Love,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

Moni said...

Waw so many goodies you recieved, you are one lucky girl! It seems you had fab birthday! Hugs,Moni

HazelQ said...

Wow!! What a nice bday you had :) so many goodies ;) your very lucky! Enjoy the rest of the week celebrating!

Clare (Littlebear) said...

A belated Happy Birthday Katrina, I am glad you had such a wonderful day (weekend!). You deserve it!
Hugs, Clare xx

Louise Galt said...

Aww sounds like you had such a wonderful birthday, and lots of beautiful gifts too. Happy belated birthday.
luv louise
xx

Jane said...

holy presents Batman!!! Wow you lucky gal!!!
A Happy Belated Birthday!
God bless!

Gracie said...

Oh Katrina - you deserve all the prezzies you got!
Glad you liked your present and cards off me and my mummy. You look beautiful as always as well!
Glad you had a nice day
Hugs and Kisses
Grace
xxxxx

GEMMA said...

How many presents did you get?! Don't wear those GORGEOUS boots to my house at the weekend, you're likely to go home shoeless! Hehe! Glad you had a lovely weekend chick xxxxx

mar1ene said...

Whoohoo.. many congrats [belated, I'm sorry] Katrina!
Sounds like you've had a fab day and you got spoilt rotten :)

Have a fab week,

Marlene x

Contented Caroline said...

It really looks like you were spoiled too!! Hope you are feeling better.

I have a new crafting studio in leamington Spa so we must arrange for you to come and spend some time crafting - I have a spare sewing machine if you need to have a go at creating your own patchwork quilt!!