Friday, 21 August 2009

Stampeezee DT project!

Firstly I just wanted to give a shout out to a lovely young lady who is12 yrs old who has just started her own blog, dancing angel. Her name is Grace and she is my friend Debbie's daughter. She is very talented, and loves dancing, acting and crafting, so please pay her a visit and leave a few words of encouragement as her cards are lovely. I think that it is so refreshing to that there are some young crafters out there starting blogs, it's great. Whilst on the subject my friend Sarah's son Jon has also got his own blog and is also a talented crafter.

Sorry for another Christmas item but think I'm hooked now! lol! Debbie at Stampeezee gave me this gorgeous Imaginisce paper and stamp to play with and I fancied doing something other than a card, so I tried the box in a bag tutorial over on splitcoast stampers and well I just love this little box/bag! It was easy and fun to put together and I can see me doing lots of these for Christmas as they make great gift packaging. This would be great if you were giving jewellery, make up, chocolate/sweets, gift cards, gloves, socks etc! I would fill this one with the little mugs on with hot chocolate sachets, stirrers and mini marshmallows for a sweet treat! How cute!







Supplies - Stamp - Imaginisce, coloured with promarkers, white gel pen for faux stitching, DP - Imaginisce, Cardstock SU, Ribbon S,. Tools - nesties, scallop border punch, SU tab punch, Crop-a-dile big bite. DP and stamp avaliable from Stampeezee

My first follower of the week is Tonya! Tonya has left me some lovely comments lately which are much appreciated! She has a fantastic blog and her work is amazing. If you email me your addy hun, I'll post the Imaginisce goodies to you.

I'll try to post a picture of my next follower of the week goodies soon. I'll announce the next FOTW next Friday. Remember you can still sign up as a follower to be entered into this!



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog!

Hugs,

8 comments:

Pinkllilac said...

What a simply stunning card Katrina, I love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Great papers and a beautiful layout.
Hugs Linda

Stephanie said...

Christmas crafting is always the best!

This is stunning hun :)

Hugs xxx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is gorgeous Katrina. I love these bags, they are so useful! The papers you have used for this one are beautiful.
Have a lovely weekend.
Clare xx

Annelie said...

What an useful bag, it´s really nice! Love the papers and the stamp =)

I´m looking forward to get some more Christmasinspiration from you Katrina. I always start to late with my Christmas-cards and this year I thought I should enjoy making all of them instead of letting it be a stressful moment in the last minute.
Have a wonderful day!

gila said...

Das ist eine tolle box, leider hab ich das noch nie probiert
lg gila

Tab said...

I love these bags, they are such fun to make! Love the delish papers too!
Hugs Tab xxx

GEMMA said...

This is lovely chick - I have the paper and stamp too, can't wait to play! You're making a great start on Christmas stuff (the card you made was great too) - I have nothing done at all! x

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina
Love the bag/card
Mum said that you were both thinking about a workshop with it - I know I shall be joining.
You make lovely cards!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx