Monday, 17 August 2009

Something borrowed, something blue!

Thought I'd share this wedding card I made for my friend Tish who recently tied the knot in Vagas! I meet her for lunch on Saturday and it was lovely to catch up and see the wedding photos. Her and John literally are one of the nicest couples you could wish to meet. I was pleased she like the card even though it was late!




I used the Stampin' up pretties kit and ribbon for this card, along with Martha Stewart punch, velum quote has been in my stash for ages, got this when I went to Florida in 2006! So it was about time I used it!

Thanks for looking, your comments are always appreciated.


6 comments:

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is beautiful Katrina. So delicate - I am not suprised your friend liked it!
Hugs, Clare x

Liza said...

This is a beautiful wedding card, so very elegant and the pin is stunning.

Liza x

icandy... said...

soooo sweet, what a nice gift!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS

Annelie said...

Lovely card Katrina =)

scotspanda said...

lovely card, love the simple style, congrats to your friends!

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Elaine said...

I'm in need of wedding card ideas...thank you so much! This is beautiful!! :)