Thursday, 20 August 2009

Simon says Christmas in August!

Well every year I say that I'm going to start making my Christmas cards early and don't get round to it, so when I saw this weeks challenge over at Simon says stamp challenge blog, which is Christmas in August, I just had to join in and this means that I have officially started my Christmas cards! Yay!




Click on picture for full size and clearer view.

Supplies - Stamp - Magnolia, post card stamp from SU winter post set, coloured with promarkers, DP - Imaginisce, Cardstock - SU, Ribbon - SU, string, metal embellishment and blig from stash. Also used SU distress tool, inks and chalks to distress the edges. I used liquid applique on Tilda's coat and sprinkled glitter into it before using the heat tool on it.


The yummy imaginisce papers are new at Stampeezee, they have the stamps to match too and they are a snap at only 99p! Have a feeling I'll be using these alot!

Thanks for looking, hope you have a great day. I'll be back to choose a follower of the week tomorrow to receive the goodies shown a few posts ago.

Hugs,


9 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Oh Katrina this is fantastic hun, I love it sooooooooo much, hope I am on your home made xmas card list.....He He!!! This is stunning!!!! Hope you are ok.

Hugs

Sarah

Annelie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Katrina! I love the colours together and not to mention the applique on Tilda's coat, how neat!!!

gila said...

oh, die karte ist fantastisch, gefällt mir megagut
lg gila

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina - it's Grace Bend here!
I have just created an account because I wanted to make a blog like yours! That card is amazing!
I have mentioned you on my new blog! It is http:/gracie-dancingangel.blogspot.com
Hope you like it
Hugs
Grace

Gracie said...

Just got your comment by the 'Moving House Card!'
Thank you very much - I have put you in my Favourite Blog Links!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxxxxxx

Yvette said...

wow katrina what a beautiful Christmas card, can I place my order now?

Yvette said...

wow katrina what a beautiful Christmas card, can I place my order now?

SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Wow! This card is too darling..I really like the way you enhanced Tilda's fur lining on her coat!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

<3,
Steph

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

You've been busy!! Loving your new creations Katrina x
Your card is gorgeous!! One down and...a few more to go! :)