Sunday, 9 August 2009

Passion for promarkers!

Been meaning to post this card all weekend but the weather has been so nice that we have been out and about and spending time with family. I just love these CC designs Pixie stamps and when I got this one I just knew I had to use these Cosmo cricket papers with her, they have been in my stash for ages and I must admit I got palpitations cutting into them!! This card is for the Passion for Promarkers challenge where there is a lovely sketch to follow and you can use your choice of colour markers. I'm still practising with these, hopefully I'll get the hang out it soon!




Stamp - CC designs swiss pixies, Promarkers, white gel pen and stickes to colour, DP - Cosmo Cricket, Card - SU, Buttons - Autumn Leaves, Flowers from stash, Ribbon - East of India (goes lovely with these papers!), Martha Stewart flourish punch (from Stampeezee), nesties.

Thanks for taking the time to visit, please feel free to comment as I really love to read them!

Hugs and pixie dust,

9 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Katrina, what a gorgeous card. I love these images, they are so cute. Your colouring is perfect and the papers are yummy. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi,

What a beautiful card. I love the pastel shades (pinks are my favourite)and your colouring is fabulous.

Fiona, x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Katrina! I've just got the new pixie images too...I luv them :)
Just need some time to get them onto paper!!

Caryn said...

This is a gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Clare said...

Hi Katrina,
This card is gorgeous. I love the layout and beautiful papers and
I think your colouring is fantastic!
Have a great week.
Clare x

Michele said...

Gorgeous card Katrina. Love the cute image you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

weewiccababe said...

fab card Katrina, love that image, just too cute
thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
Debbi
xx

helen said...

Katrina this is beautiful i love the colours and the image is fab
great colouring too
thanks for joining us at pfp this week
hugs
helen x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card Katrina, love these little pixies, they are so cute and a dream to colour. hugs rachxx