Tuesday, 18 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Guest DT card

It's my turn as guest designer for the next four weeks over at Papertake weekly challenge blog. It's a special week this week as it's their 100th challenge! Well done to Dawny and the DT for providing us with all these fab challenges and inspiration. I can only imagine the work involved in planning and running a challenge blog! To celebrate some of the DT are giving away candy, some make sure you visit all their blogs.

I could choose any of the past 100 challenges for my card this week! Well those who know me would know not to give me too many choices as I'm hopeless at making a decision! lol! I didn't manage to join in on one of the recent challenges which was four seasons, so I chose this one. As it's approaching autumn and it's my favourite time of year I have chose this season.



Supplies: Stamp - Magnolia, fall Tilda coloured with promarkers,white gel pen, sticles and glitter pen to accent, sentiment - Unity stamp co, cardstock - SU, DP - My mind's eye (wild asparagus), other - raffia lace, ribbon - SU taffeta, buttons from stash, linen thread - SU, flowers - prima.
Tools: nesties, SU oval and scallop oval punches, SU distress tool.

Thank you for looking, hope you have a lovely day! Feel free to comment as they never fail to brighten my day.

Hugs and smiles,


16 comments:

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

gorgeous katrina! Love the colours and just lovely image. Perfect for Autumn and congrats on your DT position! Hugs Judy xx

Clare (Littlebear) said...

This is gorgeous Katrina - very autumnal.
Congratulations on the GDT position - enjoy it!
Hugs, Clare x

Annelie said...

o yes *nodding in agreement* this is autumn! Love the colours =)

Rach said...

a lovely card katrina, love the raffia ribbon you have added, brilliant colours and detail. hugs rachxx

GEMMA said...

Another lovely card chick! The colours are really lovely - very autumnal. Congratulations on the start of the DT position! x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Katrina this is stunning hun, I love everything about it, you have reallt taken to those Promarkers..........there are more new colours being released by the way..........I am soooooooo excited. Love that stamp by the way, I need it!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card...great image and you have done a fabulous job with the coloring!!

Chupa said...

Awww - truly adorable!

Fern said...

Beautiful card, i love the distressed papers and sweet image!

Fern xx

craftingmanda said...

gorgeous card i love the papers you used and the stamp is adorable x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love the autumnal colours!
Helen x

Debbie said...

Hi Katrina,
I love your card! It's not a surprise though because I love all your cards!
See you soon
Lots of Love
Grace
xxxx

Merry said...

Congrats.
This is such a lovely card..love the colouring and the lace.

Sandra said...

Love your card Katrina, great choice of challenge too.
Hugs
Sandra x

Regina said...

beautiful card! Congrats on the GDT

Rachael said...

Such a beautiful card! Great job, Katrina! :o)