Monday, 31 August 2009

Papertake Weekly Guest DT card week 3!

I can't believe it's week three of my month as guest designer for papertake weekly already, where does the time go!! Dawny sent me these fab images from The Angel company to work with, they are gorgeous and were a joy to colour! The theme this week is angels and fairies. I really enjoyed this challenge as I just love angel and fairy images!



Supplies used: image and sentiment - The Angel Company coloured with promarkers and sakura glitter pen, DP - My Mind's Eye, Cardstock - SU, Ribbon - SU, dew drops - Robins nest, rafia lace - hobbycraft, tools - SU oval and scallop oval punches.

Please come and join in with the challenge and check out the DT cards, they are sure to inspire!

Thank you for looking and any comments you may leave.

Hugs,

7 comments:

Annelie said...

I agree with you, that angel is gorgeous! I would love to use her on my cards too, that´s for sure =)
Lovely card!

Gracie said...

Fabulous card as always!
Glad you like your postcard. I have followed you again (Hope that is what you meant but if not please let me know!)
Hugs
Grace
xxxx
PS Will put a post about your follower of the week goodies!

Stephanie said...

They won't want to let you go hun - especially with these amazing cards!
Have a fab weekend :)
Hugs xxx

Pinkllilac said...

Wow this is beautiful and love the colours and design.
Hugs Linda

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Gorgeous card!!! Lovely image ♥ I love Fairies and Angels too, so I'm off to play! :)
Good excuse to have a spot of 'Me' time after a rather hectic few weeks x

Marley said...

This one is great! Lovely colours and the sentiment matches perfectly with the image! xx Marley

Kary Sol said...

Beautyful angel card!!!