Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Papertake weekly GDT card 2

I can't believe a week has passed already and it's time for a new challenge! This week it's a great sketch from Dawny to follow. Make sure you visit the papertake weekly blog for details and check out the DT cards this week, they are awesome, we also have Kim Piggot joining in with the DT this week and her work is amazing.



Supplies: Stamp - Tha Grettings farm coloured with promarkers, accented with glitter pens, Cardstock - SU, DP - Basic Grey Wisteria, Ribbon from stash and SU, buttons, pearls and lace from stash. Other - Woodware swirl punch.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by.

Hugs and smiles,
xx

13 comments:

Kleine85 said...

Hi Katrina,

oh what a sweet card!! I love it!

Thank you so much. The candy has arrived today and I am so happy!!!

The paper is absolutely lovely, the stamps are wodnerful and it's just great!!!

Many greetings from Germany

Tanja

Annelie said...

Lovely card Katrina! That stamp is so sweet!!

GEMMA said...

Another lovely card chick x

My Little Space said...

Katrina, your card is stunning !

Mandy

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina,
Love the card! That stamp is gorgeous! Hope my mum has it in her shop!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Larissa said...

Very cute card! Love that image.

Hugs,
Larissa

Stephanie said...

Just adoreable & I love how you've embellished this card - perfect!
Hugs xxx

p.s. I LOVE the card below too - fab design!

Contented Caroline said...

Hello Katrina - just thought I would pop by your blog and gaze in awe at your wonderful cards. Perhaps you could give me some blogging tips too!!!!

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina,
Just to let you know I have given you a blog award because you really deserve it!
Hope you like it!
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxx

Sonia Sellers said...

Hi Katrina,

Fabulous!!!!!!!!card, I have this stamp but haven't inked it yet(nothing new)and wisteria is one of my favorite BG pad just love the colour combinations.
OH and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your SU promotion.
Hugs Sonia xxxx

Caroljenks said...

Katrina this is gorgeous - The colours are beautiful & that image is so cute!

Carol x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Katrina, i hope you are well hunny. I am so sorry ive not been by for a while i dont know where the time goes and im constantly behind with my blog hopping. I love all the gorgeous things youve made since my last visit and there are tons of them. You have certainly been busy hunny. What a gorgeous card this one is, i love this image and the delicate detail you've added to your card, truly stunning! hugs Linda x

Marley said...

Snuggle.. one of my favourites! The girl is so sweet.. nice done with the soft colours! xx Marley