Monday, 24 August 2009

Just a quick card and post today. Exhausted after two 12.5 hour shifts at the weekend, work has been hectic lately, lots of changes, ward moves and staff shortages! My legs are still aching today! I'll also have lots of smelly washing to do as Adrian returns from the V Festival today!!

For this card I have used one of my Unity KOTM stamps, these are much loved but neglected, so I am trying to make sure I start inking them up!! Plus stamps like this are great when I'm pushed for time.



Supplies - Stamp - Unity KOTM Sept '08 (all past KOTM are still available), coloured with promarkers, DP - My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow, brad, dew drops, jute and raffia from stash. Used SU distress tool for edges.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Gracie said...

Hi Katrina - What a gorgeous card (I wouldn't expect anything else!)
I have wrote you a little postcard from the lake district and will post it this afternoon - mum will get me your address!
Hugs
Grace
xxxx

Annelie said...

I really like this card =)
It´s...oh, I´m frustrated! I don´t find the word in english and when I´m looking for an translation I lost the word I was searching for in swedish too..!! Sorry!!
But I think it´s got an ecological feeling, a "close to nature card" ;)
Very nice!

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous - Love the Earthy colours, and I agree with Annelie - It has a very natural look :)

Carol x