Monday, 17 August 2009

Follower of the Week!

I have decided that I would like to say thank you to those of you who follow my blog and visit me often. I love to read your comments, they always make me smile and brighten my day. I really appreciate the time people take to visit my little blog. So as a way to say thank you I will choose a follower or followers each week to receive a little something, this could be a stamp, papers, ribbons or embellishments. Nothing huge but just a little treat.

You need do nothing but be a follower of my blog and leave comments from time to time to be in with a chance to win. Of course if you would like to spread the word that I'm doing this then that would be greatly appreciated. It is coming up to my blogoversary and my birthday in September and I will have some bumper candy on offer then! So i'll do this follower candy weekly until then, then if this proves a success with my lovely followers and my stash can stretch (which I'm sure it will do), then I'll continue it.

The first goodies to be given to a follower are these gorgeous Imaginesce papers, stamp and SU ribbon.




With love and gratitude,

14 comments:

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Awww, what a lovely thing to do...and such lovely candy too!! xx

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

I agree, it's a lovely idea. AS a follower, I appreciate the offering of blog candy. I'd love to do it too, but I don't have that much - but I'll have candy shortly because of having so many posts and comments. Probably within a month.

Tertia said...

What a lovely idea! I love reading your blog.

Nikki said...

That is very sweet of you :)

noa danon said...

you are so nice to do this! though I am a (very) quite follower .... :)

Lisa said...

This is very sweet of you.

Lisa x

Moni said...

waw so very nice of you! Great idea! Husg,moni

Annelie said...

Oh how very sweet of you!! Such lovely papers and what a nice stamp =)
But I am also one of your more quiet admirer so I have to shape up then ;-)

Have a wonderful day!

Harley Dee said...

Wow, that's a really awesome and generous thing to do :)

scotspanda said...

oh what a lovely sweet thing to do!! You're such a sweetheart :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

rosa said...

Wow Thanks for the chance at all your candy I follow and have linked you all up
sorry for my english spero di vincere un saluto dall'Italia bye bye rosa
http://kreattiva.blogspot.com/

gila said...

oh ein tolles candy, find ich ganz toll und ich bin dabei, danke
lg gila

Gracie said...

Lovely Candy Katrina!
Thanks for the chance to win!
When I get back to Coventry I will put some on to
Hugs
Grace
xxxxxx

Katarina said...

Cute papers. Great way to celebrate ;)