Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Feel the Joy

Something a little different from me today. Thought I'd use my much loved but neglected Unity stamps (tut, tut, they are gorgeous!). Been having a sort through my stamps and found ones i forgot I had! This card is quite simple and was quick to put together but I'm quite pleased with it. Lovin' Kraft cardstock at the moment, I'm sure you will be seeing me using this a lot! I would like to enter this for the my time to craft challenge which is forgotten or neglected stash! Easy peasy, most of my poor stash is neglected! lol.



Stamps - Unity stamp co feel the joy set, sentiment SU, card stock SU, versamark ink pad, white embossing powder, heat tool, SU distressing tool, Ribbon SU (taffeta and gingham - my fav!), brads, Tim Holtz frayed burlap distress ink pad and white ink pads, corner rounder.

I wanted to use a distress spray on this card but some of my craft supplies are still at my mum and dad's! (got too much to keep it all here at the mo!). So this will have to do, maybe I'll make a similar one soon.

I might be back later with something else to show, just come off nights and I'm back on days tomorrow, my body clock is shot, so don't feel like venturing far today, plus the dull rainy weather only adds to that feeling!

Thank you so much for looking!


9 comments:

Littlebear said...

Hi katrina, this is gorgeous. I love the stamp you have used, it looks beautiful in white on Kraft and the distresing looks great too.
I hope you get some rest after nights.
Hugs, Clare x
ps can you still get Kraft from SU? I've been looking for it in the catalogue and can't find it!

Tonya said...

This is beautiful!! I love that stamp!

GEMMA said...

Hey, this card looks lovely! I love how much the flowers stand out against the kraft background. Speak soon xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Katrina this is stunning hun, i love it.........defo my favourite of your creations, fab card.

Hugs

Sarah

Stephanie said...

I love Unity Stamps & I love Kraft....so guess what? I love this card!
Hugs
Steph xxx

Becky said...

So gorgeous! I love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at MTTC this week!
Love Becky xx

Lesley said...

Lovely elegant card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous - love the softness of this piece. Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Elaine said...

how very prety! that's so elegant yet natural and simple!