Sunday, 30 August 2009

Blog awards and follower of the week!

Sorry for the lack of posts, it's been a busy week! Lots of changes going on at work, which has left me feeling frazzled! I'll hopefully be back with a creation tomorrow. My great Aunt has also had her surgery to hopefully remove her cancer this week too. I hope they have got to it in time and wish her a speedy recovery!

I have been given two blog awards by two little sweeties. I mentioned Grace and Jonathan a few posts ago, they are both very talented youngsters with their own blogs and amazing talents. Thank you both a million, the awards are greatly appreciated!

This one is from Jonathan:


I'd like to pass this on to Grace, Gemma, Caroline and Steph.

This one is from Grace:


I'd like to pass this onto Clare, Jonathan and Marlene.

My follower of the week this week is Annelie, she has left me some lovely comments, thank you sweetie. I forgot to post a picture of the goodies earlier in the week but this is what you will receive, ( Laura Ashley Contemporary and Love song papers, love song embroidered brads) email me you address and I'll forward the goodies on to you.


Please note I will not chase the winners of my follower of the week candy, you need to check on here at the end of each week to see if you have been chosen and then email me. I'll give the winners two weeks to contact me to claim their prize if you do not contact me after this time then I'll choose someone else to receive it or add it to my general blog candy. Remember all you have to do to be in with a chance to win is to be a follower of my blog and leave comments from time to time. Simple as that!

I'll post a pic of next weeks goodies up for grabs tomorrow.

Hope you are having a good bank holiday weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Hi Katrina,

Thank you so much for this lovely award. Receiving an award always means so much to me.

Thank you!
Clare x

Annelie said...

Oh, I don´t believe it!!!
Such beautiful papers!! And those brads are absolutely the most gorgeous brads I´ve ever seen!!
How very generous of you, thanks a lot!!