Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Stampin' Up Open House!

I'm back from our holiday to Greece, we had a fab time but as always it went far too quickly! Was a much needed break and relaxation. Just hope my tan lasts longer than 5 minutes! My dad had a great 50th Birthday too, we all had great fun celebrating! Thank you to all our friends over there that helped to make it a birthday to remember for my dad, it means alot. Thought I'd share a few holiday snaps!










Now back to piles of washing, post to open, bills to pay and work, don't you just love reality! Oh well, I'll have to relive it all while scrapbooking the photos over the next few weeks! Also looking forward to trying some jewellery making and beading, thanks to Denise, a friend who lives over in Halkidiki who gave me a craft lesson and tips, also for the beautiful ceramic sunflowers plaque that she gave me, I will find a place for it in our home.

Stampin' Up Open House!

I'm having a Stampin' Up event at my house on Saturday 25th July from 12:30pm onwards, it is a chance to get together with fellow crafters and share ideas. I will demo the products and it is a chance to have a look and play with them. I will have some samples on show and there will be a make and take. I'll also put on refreshments. There is no charge and no obligation to buy. However I will be offering free gifts to anyone who does place an order and will have some special offers on the day. Please email me if you would like to come along and I'll give you my address, directions etc. I need to know numbers as I can only accomodate so many people due to living in a small cottage, so please let me know asap. I live in Brinklow.

My friend Gemma has some great blog candy up for grabs until 27th July so be sure to pop over to her blog painted dreams and enter.

Also Rach has some fab candy up on her blog until 18th July.

Have missed crafting and looking forward to creating something to share with you soon, however have enjoyed the break, I sometimes forget that this is a hobby and supposed to be fun and get stressed about posting etc!

Hugs,


4 comments:

icandy... said...

Very cute place you have here!

Happy day!
Christina :)

MaygreenFairies said...

Enjoyed visiting your blog, you have some great posts, look forward to my next visit. Mandy x

Littlebear said...

Hi Katrina, I have left something on my blog for you.
See you tomorrow.
Clare x

Jacilynn said...

Wow, gorgeous pics! It looks just beautiful there. Glad you had a super time!
Hugs