Sunday, 26 July 2009

Stampin' up cards!

Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to Gemma and clare for coming to my Stampin' up event yesterday, we had a great time, we chatted the hours away while looking through my stash and having a play, I must say not much crafting got done though!! It was a lovely afternoon and I look forward to doing it again soon! Also thank you to Gemma for the lovely flowers she brought me, so sweet of her! Michelle my SU upline has just called to say that I have promoted to Bronze 2 whoop, whoop, I hadn't even realised so I am pleased about that!

Don't forget if you haven't already pop over to Gemma's blog to enter her blog candy, it's a lovely selection of goodies and it ends tomorrow!

As I hadn't made many cards just using stampin' up products, I had a go at making a few samples, still need to do many more but it's a start! I couldn't believe that I still had stamp sets not assembled or used!!! I need to using and stop hoarding my stash!! Well here are the first few cards for SU samples, I've just had some new goodies delivered so will play with these soon too. If I could only choose one thing that I loved about Stampin' up it would be the fact that everything co-ordinates perfectly, making it a snap to put projects together.



Supplies used: Crazy for cupcakes set, SU inks, sweet always DP, chocolate chip, pumpkin cardstock, chocolate chip stitched ribbon, oval punches, scallop border punch, stickles.




Supplies used: a little bit of happiness stamp set (hostess), SU inks, cardstock, certainly celery, very vanilla ribbon, soft subtle brads, spiral punch, distress tool (attached to cutter kit).

Sorry for the shadows in the photos, the lighting wasn't very good today. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some more cards. Getting back into the swing of things now!

Thanks for looking and for any comments, they are much appreciated and I love reading them and visiting your blogs in return.

Hugs and smiles,



4 comments:

Littlebear said...

Hi Katrina,
I do feel guilty that we didn't get more crafting done but I had a great afternoon. Thank you. I love these two cards, they are both so different and show the versatility of the SU products. Congratulations on your promotion to Bronze 2.
Have a great week.
Clare x

GEMMA said...

Congratulations on your promotion hun! Well done! Speak soon. Gem x

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful creations Katrina lovely detail and the papers and colouring are gorgeous.Congratulations on your promotion
Hugs Linda

Annelies said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the cupcake one the best! Greetings, Annelies