Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Just Magnolia

Over at Just Magnolia there is a fabulous sketch to follow by the talented Tab. Enjoyed following this sketch and making this card. I love all things shabby chic and think that this card has a shabby chic feel to it. Wish the weather would brighten up though I'm having trouble with the lighting for my photos, I may have to invest in a photo tent!


Stamp - Magnolia, sentiment SU, coloured with distress inks, mica shimmer paints and SU inks, cardstock SU, DP basic Grey Porcelain, ribbon from stampeezee, flower from hobbycraft, pins from stash, pearls from SU pretties kit, woodware florish punch. I've also used the mica paints on the flower.

The magnolia stamps are available from Stampeezee, as is the ribbon, florish punch, Basic Grey paper pads, distress inks and mica paints. So this one will be going to Debbie as a DT card too.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look and for any comment you may leave, they brighten my day.

Hugs

P.S Check back soon as I'll have blog candy on offer!

10 comments:

icandy... said...

So sweet!

GEMMA said...

This card is lovely Katrina! My car has ran out of MOT (and has a broken headlight) so with no car this weekend I'm hoping to get crafting! Gem x

Yvette said...

What a beautiful card Katrina,really like this one!

Erin said...

Gorgeous card, love your pretty papers, you have coloured Tilda beautifully.
Erin x

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card Katrina - love the papers you've used :)

Hugs
Steph xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Wowzers Katrina I am loving this card, that flower is fab.

Hugs

Sarah

Kim Piggott said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

Littlebear said...

Hi Katrina,
This card is so gorgeous. I love the cute Tilda and the beautiful papers.
Have a really great weekend.
Clare xx

Randi Th. said...

Lovely card! So sweet!!!