Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Just Magnolia

I've been meaning to join in with the just magnolia challenge for a while, this weeks challenge is a fabulous sketch from Rach, can see me using this sketch again and again. Thanks Rach! I'm trying to put together a card and scrapbook sketch book to refer to when my mojo fails me! So this is one to save.


Materials used
Stamps - Alva the elf, sentiment is Stampin' Up! Coloured with usual distress and SU inks.
Cardstock - Stampin' up! DP - Basic Grey, wisteria pad.
Ribbon - taffeta (Kraft) Stampin' up!
Other - flowers - hydreanga (Prima), dew drops, nesties, gems, slot punch, chalks.

Been to Peterborough today to sort my passport out, forgot it expired with moving house etc and we go to Greece soon for my dad's 50th birthday! So went there so that I know I'll have it in time! Couldn't risk not celebrating my dad's birthday with him and am in need of a hol after such a busy year with buying our first home. Didn't really go away last year because of saving. All I need to do now is start that holiday diet!!! (better put the Jaffa cakes away then!!) lol.

Hugs,

9 comments:

Jacilynn said...

Soo Cute! I love the image and flowers. Gorgeous

papercraftsbyrach said...

a beautiful card love that image. hugs rachxx

Pam S. said...

super sweet image and coloring and everything! so cool how you have the image outside the shape!
Pam Going Postal

tracy said...

Hi Katrina this has to be one of my favourite stamps from magnolia i think its because of the flower she is holding my favourite lol.
love the colours you have used in your card and your colouring is superb.
i have emailed you about the blog candy I have won from you not sure whether you have recieved could you please let me know.
many thanks
tracy x

tracy said...

Hi Katrina this has to be one of my favourite stamps from magnolia i think its because of the flower she is holding my favourite lol.
love the colours you have used in your card and your colouring is superb.
i have emailed you about the blog candy I have won from you not sure whether you have recieved could you please let me know.
many thanks
tracy x

Kim Piggott said...

Wow so beautiful!
Love your gorgeous colours and fabulous detail!
So amazing!
Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia!
hugs
kim x

Bev said...

Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, such a sweet image and I love the colours you have used! Great take on the sketch too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Elaine said...

Super cute and such sweet colors for the little lady!