The conditions of the award are:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award
- List their blog and link to it.
- I must list 10 honest things about myself.
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
- I must notify the bloggers of the award.
* I'm a registered nurse and have been qualified for 5 years now. I work on a surgical ward at present.
* Although I love some aspects of my job, it is very stressful and would love one day to do something creative or have my own little business instead!
* I spend more time blog hopping, shopping for supplies etc than I actually do crafting!
* I always over estimate how much I can fit into a day and when I don't get all of my unrealistic expectations done I feel like a failure and really annoyed with myself! (stupid I know, I never learn).
* I absolutely love New York City and get such a buzz when I'm there.
* Having said that I also love the countryside and am enjoying living in Warwickshire.
* I have a tendency to over analyse things!
* I'm terrible with money,( what is a savings account?) Doesn't matter what it is, clothes, handbags, home decor, collectibles, I have to have it and well now I spend the majority of my spare cash on craft stash! (it's an addiction or an illness, I'm not sure yet, Have you read the shopaholic books, well that's me!).
* Adrian and I are in the process of saving for our wedding and have yet to set a date but I already have my gorgeous wedding dress!
* I love Disney and wish life was really like that (well in my little dream world it is, maybe I need help!!!).
I would like to pass this award to Gemma, Michelle, Linda, Ann, Marlene, Brittany, Jacilynn. Visit there great work on their blogs.
Hopefully see ya tomorrow with a card!