Sunday, 14 June 2009

1st Birthday card

Just a quick post to show you a birthday card that I made for Adrian's mum for her friends grandson's first birthday. Off to my mum and dad's for a BBQ then, hope the weather stays nice. I'm hoping to get some Stampeezee DT work and some challenge cards made this week, bare with me though as my long shifts are bunched together this week!



Stamps - Whipper Snapper, coloured with Distress and SU inks.
DP - DCWV Nanna's nursery
Card stock - Stampin' UP!
Ribbon - American crafts
Tools - nesties, big shot, sizzlets dies
Other - Pin and gems from stash.

Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for looking!

Hugs,


3 comments:

mar1ene said...

So cute Katrina :)
have fun at the BBQ!
Hugs, Marlene x

sassy said...

this is such a cute card..bet hell be well happy witht this...hugs sassyx

Jacilynn said...

super cute! I love that you added his name. great card