Sunday, 31 May 2009

Wedding invitations

As I mentioned just over a week ago I made a dear family friends wedding invitations with the help of the bride to be and her mum. We had fun making them and it was great to have two extra pairs of hands, we had a conveyor belt type production line going on! lol. Thought I'd share a photo. They wanted something simple yet elegant with butterflies, here is what we came up with.



Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave. Come back later as I'll have some blog candy up for grabs and hopefully a card to show you!

Hugs,

12 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Simply elegant Katrina, where are those butterflies from? Is the 'Wedding Invitation' a stamp?

Great meeting you yesterday by the way.

Hugs

Sarah

Littlebear said...

Hi Katrina,
This is so beautiful - just perfect for a wedding invitation.
Clare x

weewiccababe said...

aimply beautiful and very elegant - I love it
xx

Lora said...

This is beautiful and very elegant.
I love doing wedding inviattions but it's great to have some extra hands to help!
Lora x

GEMMA said...

The invites are lovely Katrina, better than I had imagined from your description yesterday! Gem x

Yvette said...

Wow Katrina what a beautiful sophisticated invitation, I know someone who loves butterflies getting married next year, don't you?

CoventryAnn said...

Beautiful, they certainly meet the brief. :)

Nikki said...

These are very classy invites

Kate T said...

gorgeous, love the butterfly !

Nancy said...

Its beautiful!

Rach said...

this is beautiful.xxx

SMK said...

WOW!!! I love it!!! The butterfly with the ribbon is so beautiful :)