Thursday, 14 May 2009

Unity Kit of the Month blog hop!

Hi there! Welcome to the blog hop, your journey should have began with Angela at the Unity blog, if not view the Unity kit of the month blog hop by starting at http://theunitystampco.blogspot.com.

Hopefully you have joined me from Ashley at http://hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com.

I love receiving my Unity kit each month, they are so cute, fresh, fun and unique and are great to work with.

Here is my card:


I used the January KOTM for this card, love this little fella! Coloured with distress inks, stickles and perfect pearls. Sentiment is from the Butterfly beauty set. Also used SU cardstock and K & co papers. Pins, gems and rickrack from stash. Also used distressing tools.

Your next stop on the blog hop should be Toni at
http://koolnkraftymom.blogspot.com.

Her blog is full of inspiration, so you are in for a treat.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comment you may leave, they really make my day!

Love,

37 comments:

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Katrina, how are you doing my friend? i hope you are well. This is such a fabulous card, im loving that image and those papers are gorgeous. Hope you have a nice weekend planned, speak soon i hope, hugs Linda x

Kristen said...

Katrina this is awesome! :) Love the stickles and everything you added!

Katy said...

like the sparkles! cute!

Jacqueline said...

So cute!!! great card!!

whoistracy said...

Katrina this is gorgeous! Love the blinged out peacock.

CoventryAnn said...

Beautiful card, love that peacock!

Pamela said...

Great card!

Teresa said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Tiff said...

Love that peacock!!! Your card it too perfect for words!

Maynes-Watt-Hayes Family said...

very cute.. love that peacock!

Tammy said...

Great card! Love it! :)

Robynccgirl said...

Great card Katrina! Love the DP with the Peacock!

BonnieRose said...

wow.. such a fun card.. I love it!

Laura L said...

Great card! I love that peacock and wish he was part of my collection!

Ang & Ryan said...

Great card! The colors and papers are so nice together. That stamp just gives it so much character. Lovely project.

Randi said...

How cute is this peacock?!? Love the colors and all the sparkle!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

Dee said...

Beautiful work embellishing the peacock. I'm going to have to get this set as I'm in love with that bird lol. Beautifully done!

Jessica said...

this is so pretty! I love the sparkle!

FibreJunky said...

This is one of my all time favourite Unity stamps. I just LOVE what you've done with it!! Gorgeous card!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super duper cute! Love it! :)

Jana said...

This card is certainly a beauty.

Purple Princess said...

Great card! I love that peacock!

Lauri said...

Beautiful! Love the peacock!

BloomingPink said...

Great Peacock card.


Love the colors.

Lisa F said...

Great card - love it!

Ashley said...

What a pretty card! I love that peacock!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

That peacock is the cutest thing ever!

Jodi C. said...

GREAT card, I LOVE that peacock!!!!!!

Angie's Scrappin Spot said...

love this , super cute.

Gretchen said...

Such a cute stamp, great job!

Suz said...

Very pretty card. I love the colors & all the details you added

BishopsMommie said...

love this card , and the way you roughed up the edges

Erika M. said...

Beautiful card!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

That is a beautiful peacock card!! Perfect colors!!

Jen said...

What a great card, and I love the blue tones!

Karen J. said...

Lovely card..what a pretty peacock...