Thursday, 14 May 2009

SU news!

I'm such a lucky girl to have made some lovely crafting friends, my SU momma( as you call them in blogland!) has just sent me a little package of goodies! Included was this lovely handmade notebook, isn't it gorgeous! Thank you so much Michelle, I love it! Also included were some other bits and bobs to help me with my SU venture and some worksheets to make some lovely projects. Really was a treat to receive this package! Michelle was also very sweet as she has given me the award in sidebar, thanks hun, I really love your blog and your work too!




Now we are moved in and getting close to organised I'm hoping to put some more time and effort into all things SU! So watch this space. This leads me on to tell you my great SU news, I have just recruited Gemma, so I have now started my own SU team and downline! So a big welcome to Gemma. Look forward to helping each other and crafting together, will be lots of fun! As a thank you to Gemma, I have ordered her another SU stamp set of her choice. This is what I will be offering to anyone who signs up through me. As well as passing on worksheets, ideas and advice etc. Make sure you check out Michelle and Gemma's blogs by clicking on their names. Right off to do the food shopping now! I'll be back later, we now have internet connection, yipee!

Love,


2 comments:

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely book Katrina, what a great upline you have.
Congrats on becoming an SU momma yourself.

Hugs

Sarah

lil-paper-pixie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.