Thursday, 28 May 2009

Stampin' Up ribbon share!

I've been meaning to do a SU ribbon share for quite a while, well here it is! The SU ribbons are simply gorgeous and lovely quality but you might not want a whole spool of one type or colour of ribbon. (plus would get quite pricey if you wanted them all!). So here is a solution!

You can view the selection of SU ribbons in the catalogue or by clinking on the SU link in the sidebar. Sorry I only have a selection of these ribbons in my own stash so can not take a picture of all the ribbons you will get.

Share 1: Need 4 participants

Taffeta Ribbon share
2 metres each of all 8 colours (whisper white, very vanilla, Kraft, Chocolate chip, basic grey,mellow moss, bashful blue and pretty in pink), total of 16 metres. Price is £13.50 inc P&P.

Share 2: Need 6 participants

Gingham ribbon share
2 metres each of all 6 colours, total 12 metres of gingham ribbon. Price £7.25 inc P&P

I'll throw in a metre of linen thread to each ribbon share. If you would like to participate in the two shares then I will combine P&P for you.

Thought I'd start with some small shares for those of you who may just want a certain type of ribbon or are watching your pennies, I can run larger ribbon shares if you are interested. Please let me know.

If you would like to participate in a ribbon share then please email me, link in sidebar.

I am also now running an SU loyalty scheme, you will receive 1 point for every £20 you spend (not inc P&P) and each point is worth one pound. You can save up your points for up to 6 months (I'll keep a record) and then redeem them on whatever goods you like from the catalogue or deduct your points from the total cost of an order.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: