Friday, 8 May 2009

Stampeezee DT news!

As you may have seen in my sidebar, there have been some additions to the Stampeezee DT, I had already mentioned that Sarah had joined the team, well now so has Marlene! I'm sure Marlene needs no introduction, but for those of you who may not know, Marlene, has a wonderful blog lil' bit of me. Her creations are awe inspiring, she is one talented lady. So if you haven't visited her blog before, then do so 'cos you will be in for a real treat! I really look forward to working with both Sarah and Marlene on the DT, feel like a lucky girl as Debbie will be giving us goodies to play with. I've already got something to work, so hopefully will be able to share soon, it's something a bit different!

Stamp - Magnolia, Sentiment SU, Unity background stamp - distressed dots, coloured with the usual distress and SU inks. Touched up with glitter pens and stickes.
Card blank - papermania scalloped card blank
Cardstock - SU, Co'dinations white wash cardstock, available from Stampeezee
Other - Nesties, SU oval punches, ribbon, dew drops

All the above are from Stampeezee or are Stampin' up, which are available through me.

Thanks for looking and for any comments you might leave, they never fail to brighten my day!

Hugs,

4 comments:

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous! Love this Katrina.

lil-paper-pixie said...

This is lovely Katrina, so excited about the DT!!!!!

Hugs

Sarah

michellelast said...

Love your blog and your ideas, they are really lovely,
I have left a little something for you on my blog.

Debbie said...

Another gorgeous card Katrina! Congrats on the dt additions :D