Wednesday, 20 May 2009

SU thank you card

I know I've not been blogging much, excuse is same as always busy, busy, busy! Thankfully I've got a week off work next week and we are off to Chester for a few days, for a short break and change of scenery. We love our new home but it's taken all of our time, effort and money (as they do), so we need some time out! Have not forgotten about posting some pictures of our house on my blog, they will be coming in the next few weeks, just finishing some things off etc then I'll take the pics and post them.

I made this thank you card for a dear family friend who made our lovely curtains for us (thanks Auntie Janice)I managed to get Laura Ashley fabric half price and then Janice made them and has done a fabulous job. Wish I could sew like that!


I have used : Stampin up! Very versatile stamp set, I stamped with versamark ink and then used chalks to colour image and sentiment. Accented with stickles. DP, cardstock and ribbon from SU! Have also used the oval and scallop oval punches (lovin' these) from SU! (all from mini catalogue).
Other: the kraft card blanks I have had in my stash for ages, pin from ebay and dew drops are from Stampeezee.

***Also wanted to let you know that Stampeezee now has The Greetings Farm stamps in stock, has had a restock of spring magnolias and has some lovely new imaginisce products too. If you are interested check them out soon as they are selling fast!***

I've been lucky enough to be given some greetings farm stamps and imaginisce products to play with, so watch this space! (thanks Debbie) I was also naughty and brought some of the new products too. I've got so many stamps that have never seen ink, I really need to use them!!!

Love,

P.S More Blog candy coming soon!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

This card is really pretty Katrina - love the soft colours! Enjoy your break in Chester if I don't see you before you go. Don't spend too much in you know where!

Debbie

sassy said...

hi such a delicate card....and we live very near...not that you need to know that lol!!!!...just popped into stampezee and saw you as a designer..well done on a fabby blog have become a stalker...i mean follower..hope thats ok..great blog..hugs sassyx