Wednesday, 8 April 2009

Unity stamps winner

The winner of the Unity stamps is Shannon, lucky number 7! Visit her fantastic blog Inkhearts to see her lovely creations. Email me your address so that I can get these to you Shannon, I'll pop some other bits and pieces in to go with the stamps too. Thanks for all the lovely comments about the circle journal, it is a fun idea, definitely worth doing with some friends! Been busy at our house today, on the final stages now, starting to look like a home, can't wait, it's exciting now! So unfortunately no projects today, but as soon as we are moved and settled in, i'm hoping to have much more time to craft and blog. Also some time out to relax would be great!
Hugs,

2 comments:

InkHearts said...

OMG! I am so excited! I don't have any Unity stamps yet so this is really a blessing! What fun! Thanks so much for having this contest. I am going to have to try out that circle journal with a few of my blogging buddies. I will email you with my snail mail addy tonight! Thanks again!
Shannon

Jacilynn said...

Good Luck on your move!!! Hope you have a great day!