Thursday, 2 April 2009

Stampeezee DT card!

At last my first (of many to come) Stampeezee design team card. Thank you to Debbie for her patience! Still not feeling my old self so just sat quietly yesterday and made this. Love the new Magnolia stamps, lovely for spring and Easter. Have been driving past the fields filled with lambs lately, such a lovely sight, nice that spring is here. So when I seen this stamp I had to have her!

Card ingredients:
Stamp: Tilda with lamb - Magnolia, sentiment from Woodware set, coloured with distress inks, highlighted with glitter pen.
Card: papermania scalloped card pack (love these!)
DP: Imaginisce
Other: Flowers - Prima, Pearls - Kanban, liquid pearls, distress tools - Basic Grey.

All of the above products are available from Stampeezee.

Hugs,

7 comments:

scotspanda said...

lovely card, very cute image :o)

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Brittany said...

Nice Card!!!
I love that little Tilda!!

Hugs!
Brittany xx

Debbie said...

Lovely card Katrina - definately worth waiting for!!

Debbie

cazsmum said...

A lovely card - very fresh and spring-like. I like how you've cut-out and mounted the stamped image.

GEMMA said...

Another lovely card Katrina :D Gem x

Steph said...

Oh my, so pretty & definately worth the wait lol - love the colours & that gorgeous Tilda *hugs* Steph xxx

david santos said...

Very cool!!! Fantastic stamp!!!
Happy day!!!