Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Simply Gorjuss

I couldn't wait to start playing with the new Gorjuss girls stamps when they arrived, however as usual full time job, housework etc gets in the way, so finally got to play today! As I mentioned before, I've got quite a few birthday and thank you cards to make. As well as the new address cards! I haven't forgotten house photos to I'm getting there! I'm also in the process of making some DT cards for Stampeezee. On that note I would like to welcome Sarah to the design team! It's nice to have a team mate now, visit Sarah's amazing creations over at her blog www.lil-paper-pixie.blogspot.com.

Card recipe: Stamp - Grojuss girls, sentiment is from Woodware set of circle sentiments, available from Stampeezee. Coloured with distress and SU ink, sticles to wings and shimer paints to accent.
DP - Papermania
Cardstock - SU, paermania, card base is irridescent card from Stampeezee.
Other - Nestabilities, Martha Stewart doily edge punch, mulberry flowers and pin from ebay. Kars pear accents, Woodware twig punch.

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, they make my day! I'll be back with candy winner later.

10 comments:

Littlebear said...

I hope you are both settling into your new home.
This card is beautiful, I love the colours and the Gorgeous Gorjuss girl.
Clare x

Beverley said...

This card is so pretty & the colours are gorgeous. Bev x

Heike said...

Wow, this is Stunning. Wonderful colors, love all the sweet Details......

Hugs
Heike

Nancy said...

beautiful card!

Debbie said...

Another lovely card Katrina!

Debbie

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Katrina, hope you are well hunny. the sun is shining here and its gorgeous. Hoping to get outside to have a coffee and bit of cake in it later!! This is such a fabulous card, loving the adorable layout. Hugs Linda x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Love this card Katrina & the nesties work so well with the image.

Hugs

Sarah

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours. x

DottyJo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DottyJo said...

Hi, just love this card - so beautiful. The detail is just lovely. I really love the Gorjuss girl stamps as they have a great mix of cute and Goth that makes a really 'kicky' girly card.
Thanks for making me smile with this card,
Jo x